Here’s an interesting piece of information from the past. It appears that Chrysler had advertised their 1970 Barracuda “4 Door” Cars. If they had mass produced them, they may have looked similar to what we built. Stay tuned for the unveiling coming soon!

4 Door 3



Engineering Spec Example

Some have inquired about the Engineering that was done on this vehicle during the build. The Roof/Headliner was just one of the areas that required small increments of measurements to complete its custom fabrication. Since the Roof was completely cut apart and a new shape rendered, we had to engineer the Headliner Rods to accommodate the new contour. After relocating and cutting the Bows to their “correct” shape, we had to take measurements about every 2″ to get the Custom Headliner made. There were many of these calculations that had to be tweaked after a few trial & error test fits.


Coming soon…..

The Studio Photos went off without a hitch and the Car is waiting for its unavailing in April. A while back I was asked about archived photos of the Interior and if those “ratty” components were going to be used for the project. The answer is no. All of the components used during the project build were for mock up only. We used some old, worn out Interior parts but they provided the necessary engineering for fit & finish. Below are a few photos showing a comparison of the mock up Interior parts and the final version. Also shown is the “original” VIN and Tire Pressure Label for this vehicle. Stayed tuned for the Car to be debuted in its completed form sometime soon.






Animated Drawing

This Project is basically complete, with the exception of a few minor details. I will continue posting some of the processes that illustrate the steps we took to complete the Car. A Studio Photo session will take place later this week to document every angle and detail of the vehicle. We are waiting until the unveiling in April before showing the final results. Stay tuned. Things are certain to get interesting.

300 Image

Engine Compartment

I was asked to post a couple of pictures showing the finished Engine Compartment. Here are a few with everything in place including the decals. There are a couple of minor touches we will be adding but for the most part it’s complete.